Digital World Digital World

already commented on your youtube, its so inspirational! thanks!

LawnReality responds:

Glad you like it!

Morning Energy Morning Energy

wow very friendly tune! i could imagine a nice little foresty village :D with autumn leaves and farms and all the fancy ambience (blacksmith hammering sounds, sheeps baaing, chickens, etc)

would loop well xd

LawnReality responds:

Glad you like it! :)

Homeward Voyage Homeward Voyage

you should make an orchestrated version of lavender town from pokemon, this song fits perfectly to merge with lavenders melody, also reminding me of it

Kings Fall (Kingdoms Rise) Kings Fall (Kingdoms Rise)

i love it, somehow reminds me of works from yuki kajiura when she made dungeon music for the .hack games

BurntOutOnlineMedia responds:

To be compared to someone on that level is BEYOND flattering. I do appreciate it. I was hoping this one in particular did invoke heavy imagery that might have affected emotions a little.

Sorcerers Path - The Forest Sorcerers Path - The Forest

Wow

So Danny Elfman like...so Fable...

Congratulations!

SoundChris responds:

Thanks so much! Yeah this piece was really inspired by elfman - i always wanted to try out some dark childrens choir part. Hm everybody seems to be so impressed by Fable - maybe its really time to give it a try as soon as i will have got any time again for gaming :D

SampleTankestra SampleTankestra

not too bad, but reminds me too much of pirates of the carribean ^^

cursed666 responds:

Do you not like pirates of the caribbean? Anyway this has nothing to do with that, it's only a epic Celtic orchestration... You should look into that kind of music and broaden your horizons...

Starfalls Starfalls

Very calming ^^

The Hourglass The Hourglass

fantastic score, really fits into this genre

Basset-Hound responds:

Thanks!

Forest Of Desolation Forest Of Desolation

really smooth work you did there :D awesome! keep it up

Mattashi responds:

Thanks man! and thank you for the inspiration :D
Your pixel-art is amazing!

Catalyst Catalyst

I WANT A FULL VERSION OF THIS, OH MY GOD!